Wednesday, August 24, 2011

University life

It's my last semester for my university!
and i am very grateful.
looking back, it's really been God grace to allow me to go university.
i remembered being lost and amazed at how big the school was and i told myself i will do well.

Well, i must admit. school life haven been always alright. there were up's and down's. there were many times i did not do well in school. Many times in life, when we start something, we re always enthu' about it.
For me, i'm have learnt that no matter how hard things have become. We all have to walk on, keep on motivating ourself, keep on cheering ourself. There isn't a point in giving up, walking away or being hateful about it.

The art of motivating ourself is very important, because there is no one who can be around you 24/7 to motivate you. It comes for within.

So my wish for everyone, to never give up despite how hard things are, or how difficult things are, to keep on walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment